- 2 large chicken breast or a rotisserie chicken (chopped or shredded)
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 1 apple roughly chopped
- 4 sticks of celery roughly chopped
- 2-3 tsp of yellow or Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise (you can use your mayo of choice or any substitute you prefer)
- Salt and pepper to taste. We suggest a few sprinkles of cinnamon to really elevate the flavor. This tastes delicious in combination with the apples.
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours to allow the flavors to pop.
Feel free to play with the ingredients. Some people may prefer more apple, some maybe like their chicken salad a little more creamy. Have fun and be creative!
Check out video reel for this recipe on Instagram: